Mobdro is an app that lets you stream exclusive media content from all over the internet on your smart device in high resolution. You can also download the media content that you stream using this app and the app is absolutely free to use, there are no subscriptions that you need to buy.
Nexus Player is a digital media player that can totally transform your existing TV and make it much more useable and customizable. IF you want your TV to function great but you do not want to spend a lot of money on an overpriced smart TV then Nexus Player is a very safe investment because you can buy a TV with good screen and hook up the Nexus Player to make it a smart TV which is fully customizable. You can also cast all sorts of media content directly from your phone to your TV via Nexus Player. Nexus Player is based on android and it has its own operating system and it receives regular updates from Google.
Download Mobdro on Nexus Player
- Open the settings on your Nexus Player and navigate to About>Build number ad tap the build number seven time continuously which will unlock the developers options.
- Now go back one level and select “Security & Restrictions” and turn on the option of “Unknown Sources” which will let you install apps from unknown sources.
- Download the ES file manager from Play Store on your Nexus Player
- Now slide the left navigation menu in the ES file manager where you will find Network > Cloud which will set us a cloud folder, now log in with your account of cloud storage.
- Download Mobdro for Nexus Player using a different device and transfer it to the cloud folder
- Now open the cloud folder on Nexus Player and install Mobdro
- Open Mobdro on Nexus Player Start streaming