Plusnet is a UK based quad play internet service provider. Plusnet provides broadband, landline and digital television. On the other hand YouView is a hybrid television platform also located in the United Kingdom. Simply put, it is a Smart TV company. With the latest release of Youview TV from Plusnet which is a collab that provides the user the best of both worlds. This Smart TV with Youview Box has several features such as having over 70 freeview TV and Radio channels, There is a 7 day scroll back guide which gives you access to all the shows so now you can never miss a show. Youview has a massive library of on demand programmes, TV series, shows, etc. With Youview TV from Plusnet now you can easily pause, rewind and record your favourite live shows.
Mobdro is one of the hottest entertainment apps on the market. It lets you stream all your favourite videos. Mobdro is a free third party app which has a vast category for the users to choose from such as news, sports, podcasts, gaming, channels, shows, movies, music, animals, tech, spiritual and many more. Mobdro has many features which make the app more user friendly and easy to use. Users can bookmark their favourite channels so there are current updates on the homepage for the user to get notified. The homepage of Mobdro keeps updating itself to show the latest and trending shows.
Install Mobdro on Plusnet Youview
- Boot up your Android TV Box and connect it with the TV.
- Open Settings >> Security and Restricted Options >> Turn on “Unknown Sources” to install third party applications on your device.
- Open your Browsing app and Download Mobdro apk file for Android.
- Wait for the download to finish.
- Go to File Manager >> Downloads >> Install “Mobdro apk”.
- Wait for the app to install.
- Run the Mobdro app and stream your favourite TV channels or shows.
Also available for –